In Terms of Personal Data Protection
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Art. Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is MramorLand, s. r.o. about. ID 316 24 391 with its registered office at Hlavná 23/163 Medzibrod, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court of Banská Bystrica, Part Sro, File 2535 / S Registered in the Trade Register kept in Banská Bystrica (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are:
Address: Hlavná 23/163 Medzibrod
Phone: +421 915 615 369
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more factors specific to a physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the commissioner are: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller shall process personal data which you have provided to him or personal data obtained by the controller:
● name and surname
● e-mail address
● postal address
● other data provided by the customer
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract / request / order.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
● performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
● fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter c) GDPR,
● the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR,
● Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 par. 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
● processing of your order, requirements and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data is required, which is necessary for successful processing of the order or request (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or it by the administrator perform,
● fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
● sending business announcements and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no / there is individual automatic decision-making by the administrator in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
1. The controller shall store personal data
● for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
● for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
● involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
● providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
● providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
Processors of personal data
1. The processing of personal data is carried out by the controller.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
● the right to access your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
● the right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR,
● the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR,
● the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR,
● the right to data transfer according to Art. 20 GDPR a
● the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
In terms of personal data security
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures on the protected connection